Thursday, 1 January 2009

Mission Graphics Blog

As I'm sure many of you know, I have been working under the guise of Mission Graphics for a number of years. The website has been going well but has not been updated or streamlined, for a while, so I apologise for any streaming issues you may have had whilst using the site and would like to reassure you that I will give this my full attention when I next have some spare time.

I decided to try out creating a Mission Graphics blog in the hope that I might be able to share with you some of my conceptual work, starting from my sketchbooks through to the final designs and then the links to the finished graphic(s). It's by hope that the blog will become the sort of back end to my site.

To keep up to date with the blog, please join as a 'Follower'.

Mish

No comments:

Post a Comment